Saturday 10 May 2014

April Favourites

Heya!
So it's the 10th of May which means I'm kind of late with this post but I've been super busy! I haven't really been posting recently because my Junior Cert is coming up ans I've been completely swamped! But I promise to start posting regularly as soon as they're over!I will also be posting videos on youtube so I will put the link up here soon! So here we go:
Movie: By far the best movie I have seen this month is Divergent. If you haven't seen this yet then you need to.It is possibly one of the best book to movie adaptations I have ever seen and it was cast perfectly. Initially I had some doubts about Theo James but honestly his chemistry with Shailene Woodley is amazing.
Book: Maze Runner by James Dashner. James Dashner published his first novel in 2004 and I am a huge fan. In my opinion this is one of his best books and I cannot wait for the movie to come out in September as the cast looks awesome. I just hope it doesn't flop as so many booko to movie adaptations have! *fingers crossed*.
Lifesaver: Last month has been super stressful for me and I have the kind of skin that goes "Wait you're stressed? Let me help you with that!Here's a gazillion (did I spell that right?Probably not!) really painful spots!" My mam bought me the Spot on gel from Dead Sea Spa Magik a while back but I've been using it a LOT in  the last month and it's really works. I honestly would have been lost without it.
www.diarydelights.com

Random: Dinosaur sunglasses! Oh yeah, you heard right. I brought sunglasses with dinosaurs on them! I've been obsessed with an app called Wanelo and on it I found an amazingly cool shop called spangled!I fell in love with these glasses and while they are fairly pricey at £28.00 my mother bought them for me as payment for babysitting my brothers....every night...for a week... But it was so worth it! In case you fall in love with them too them you can buy them here - http://www.ohmylovelondon.com/products/spangled-dino-neon-party-sunglasses# or if you don't want to spend that much money on them then Tolly from Tolly Dolly Posh Fashion has done an awesome diy on them which you can see here - http://tollydollyposhfashion.com/2014/04/embellished-dinosaur-sunglasses-diy/ I will definitely be trying this as soon as my exams finish!
Technology: My favourite tech buy this month was an UNDERWATER CAMERA! Seriously exam stuff aside April really was my month! I've been saving up for one of these for ages and I can't wait to try it out!Expect thousands (literally thousands) of underwater pictures as soon as the summer starts!
Makeup: My favourite makeup this month has definitely been the Lipsticks from Rita Ora's Rimmel Collection.They come in a range of amazing colours and are super moisturising which means there's no need to wear a lip balm underneath. They are available for only €7.99 in most pharmacies.
Nail colour:This month I've been loving the new Crushed Crystals nail polishes from Catrice. They look great and they feel pretty cool too. My favourite shade is Call Me Princess. They cost about €3.69 and are available in most pharmacies.
de.paperblog.com
Hair: I have recently discovered the brand Not Your Mother's and have fallen completely in love. My favourite product from the brand is the Beach Babe Texturising Sea Salt Spray.It gives you amazing beach style waves without any heat and it takes about 5 minutes to use.
Song: My favourite song this month was Problem- Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea!If you've heard this song then you'll know why it's my fave and if you haven't well then...listen to it! Seriously you won't regret it!
Food: I actually haven't had a favourite food this month but I have been loving the Jones's Sodas especially in Bubblegum. Not only do they taste great but they all have different but really cute pictures on them that have been sent in by people from all over the globe!
Blogger: My favourite blogger this month was Sarah from http://sincerelysarahd.blogspot.ie/. She has an amazing style and is well worth a visit!
That's all for this months favourites but don't forget.....
Be Young,Have Fun,Drink Lemonade! Xx









No comments:

Post a Comment